Ginseng – Eastern World meets Golden Chia – Western World.
(Combined for the best of both worlds!)
GOLDEN CHIA used in America by the Native Americans at the turn of the century for its life sustaining properties
GINSENG contains helpful polyunsaturated fatty acids, anti-oxidant, fibre and protein.
Fertility, Energy and Stamina
It is an ADAPTOGEN thus it balances, restores, protects.
Goes into the body, finds where weaknesses are and restores the body!
• HORMONAL and NERVOUS SYSTEM
• Stimulates the PHYSICAL and MENTAL ACTIVITY
• Improves CIRCULATION
• Assists with ASTHMA
• Stimulates the PRODUCTION of RED and WHITE BLOOD CELLS
• Improves DIGESTIVE secretions
• Improves the ENDOCRINE GLAND (particularly the sexual gland)
• Improves MEMORY
• Helps with METABOLISM
• Very powerful ENERGIZER
• Consists of FIBRE, PROTEIN and very good ANTI-OXIDANTS
• Helps prevent RHEUMATISM and LIVER PROBLEMS
• Improves TEETH and BAD BREATH
• Helps for MIGRAINES and HEADACHES
• It improves STAMINA and ENDURANCE
• It’s CALMING to the STRESS levels
• Supports HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE levels